Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Little Girl Baby

Dear Sophia, 
Mommy is a little late getting this entry out, but here it is. Oddly enough, you have shocked quite a few people in revealing that you are not a little boy, but are in fact a little girl baby! I didn't think there would be any surprises waiting for me while I carried you around in my tummy, but sure enough your gender proved to be the biggest surprise I could ever get.


You've been keeping Mommy awake at night this last week. Your little movements can only be described as above average sized pieces of popcorn popping in my tummy and make sleeping hard. Silly girl, you haven't even been born yet and your already making Mommy crazy<3


Your Daddy and I have finally started to get along better recently. Its been a nice change from all the fighting and arguing we've been doing for the past few months and has definitely helped take away a substantial amount of Mommy's stress. 


Thoughts of decorating your nursery and preparing for your arrival keep my mind plenty occupied these days. I feel there is so much I have to do, but very little time in which to to do it. 


No matter how frazzled I get or how crummy things have been, you are still number one on my mind at the beginning and end to my every day. May can't come fast enough little Sophia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment